Monday, December 13, 2010

Last post for 2010

Hi everyone
Well its nearly the end of the year and I cannot believe it!!!! I head off for holidays in a week so this may be my last post till the new year. I would like to take this chance to thank everyone that stops by here to visit :) and wish you all a very safe and happy new year......
Here is a layout I did for Rasberry and some cards




I also want to let you all know that the lovely Sheena has asked me to be part of their DT at Rasberry :) If you like any of the products you see go here to the Rasberry website to buy them....

You may notice I have added a photo and link in the side bar of Harrison

As I have asked in previous posts about donating Scrapbook Pages for others who have lost a loved one.....Well here is the reason for doing this....All pages will be donated to Geelong Hospital on behalf on little Harrison... go here to read more..... I will be chasing up all offers in the new year so we can make our first donation.... Thanks so all who have sent their layouts already....
Well thanks again to everyone who has supported me this year....love you all :)
Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo