Friday, February 4, 2011

2011

Well I cannot believe it is already February and I have not had time to post here....where is the time going????
Anyway...... hope you are all well (if there is anyone that still looks here???)
I have been very busy with holidays,kids and work.....not much time to scrap and not sure when that will change. I am working full time at the moment so I am going to have to MAKE the time to do some :)
I am excited to let you know that I am now part of the Rasberry DT and am looking forward to creating with some of their gorgeous products :)
I am also running a Sketch Class over at Create on Garden once a month.....So if you are able to come on 24th Feb I would love to see you there.....
I am hoping to get some scrapping done soon so I will update when I do....
Please let me know if you still read my blog by leaving a comment :) would love to hear from you
Take Care
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo