Friday, December 3, 2010

SUPER long post.....

Hi Everyone.....
Well heaps to share with you....
First of all I want to talk to you more about the Geelong Bereavement Cause....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think of a small item to create for this appeal.....
I have 2 Baby Girl Albums - 6"x8" and 2 Boy Albums - 8"x8" that I have donated and I want to FILL them with pages.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make up a page or two to add to these albums for someone who is hurting....

The LOVELY Shazza has donated the following pages and and Album that we need to fill :)



Even if you can make up a set of cards with a poem inside or a lovely quote to help someone through a sad time .... IT WOULD MEAN SOOOOOO MUCH
So get crafting and PLEASE send them to me ASAP so I can make our first donation soon.....For all those that have already offered THANK YOU... I look forward to receiving your donations soon.....

As for scrappping.....well are you ready for a picture overload..... Here are a HEAP of sold pages I have done recently....















 This next layout I came second for in a 45min scrap off at Melissa's last Crop for a Cause.....

Thanks soooo much for stopping by and I hope that you will HELP out with me appeal :)
Thanks
Deb xo

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, Debbie you've been busy! GOrgeous layouts. And love the layouts Shazza did. Should I make some 12x12 layouts to go in the album she donated or should I make smaller ones for your album??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo