Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need your HELP!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all well...
I have come across a family that have a heartbreaking time in their lives ( go here to hear about Harrison's Story) and it got me thinking about families in Geelong going through the same heartbreak.....
WE CAN HELP just a little bit.... I know of soooooo many talented ladies out there, local ladies and also others who are not local....
I have been in contact with the Grief and Bereavement Counsellors at Geelong Hospital and they would LOVE our help....
Here is what I have in mind......
Create a BEAUTIFUL keepsake for someone who has lost a loved one whether it be a child or a grandparent.....You can create a 8x8 Album or maybe a BTP item....Or you can buy a frame and insert a scrapbook page with a place for the person to add their own photo of their loved one....
You can create your KEEPSAKE for either a baby boy/girl, male/female or just keep it neutral.....
The idea's are endless and up to you to use your imagination.... I KNOW for certain that all us SCRAPPERS have LOADS of items that we buy and put in a cupboard or drawer and say " I will create something with that one day!!!!!!"
Well, TODAY IS THAT DAY!!!!
It is coming up to Christmas and to lose a loved one at that time would be awful so I would LOVE to get some KEEPSAKES to the hopsital ASAP....
So WHO CAN HELP??????
Please contact me at ddmat5@three.com.au for more details and where to send your KEEPSAKES...
I REALL HOPE THAT YOU ALL WILL HELP :)
It would mean soooooo much to someone to think that someone they don't even know cared enough to make something sooooo special for them during such a hard time......
SO LETS RALLY TOGETHER AND HELP OUT SOMEONE IN NEED.....Please let your scrapping friends know about this and the more we can help the better....
I really look forward to hearing from you.....
I will post here any donations we get so everyone can see what others have done....
I am off to start creating and will post here what I have created to donate....
Thanks for stopping by
Deb xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie, I have copied your post and put it on my blog also to help promote this. I hope that is ok? I have a link back to your blog and have told people to contact you for more info. I just wanted to try help. If you want me to remove it let me know.
    I will make something as soon as I can to help out. Just gotta fit it in with a few other commitments at the moment.
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deb, stop by my blog, I have a pressie for you *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo