Monday, November 1, 2010

From Screen 2 Scrap November Challenge

Hi everyone,
Well it is November already and its time for another Movie Inspiration Challenge over at From Screen 2 Scrap

Added criteria for an extra 6 bonus Points

1. An Aeroplane somewhere on the page = 1 pt
2. Two colours in the title = 2 pts
3. Use two photos or two figures cut from a photo = 3 pts
Please email your layouts compressed/resized for web viewing to shazzaalleyes@hotmail.com
Also, please add your blog address to your email so I can add it to the post, that way we can come and visit :)
The Design Team have put together some great submissions,so lots of inspiration to share with you all shortly :)
Entries for ' Casablanca' will close Sunday 28th November at midnight.
Cant wait to see this months entries MAKE SURE YOU ENTER AND TELL SHAZZA I SENT YOU :) I GET SOME BONUS POINTS IF YOU GIVE IT AGO :)
So go on and get scrapping....
Thanks for stopping by
Deb

1 comment:

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo