Sunday, October 3, 2010

October Challenge at FS2S

Hi Everyone,
Well it is October ALREADY!!!! and it's time for a new challenge at From Screen 2 Scrap
Here is the poster for your inspiration

Added criteria for an extra 6 bonus Points

1. Shades of pink = 1 pt
2. Blue title = 2 pts
3. A handmade Hat = 3 pts
The Design Team have put together some great submissions, so lots of inspiration to share...make sure you head over to take a look....
Entries for 'My Fair Lady ' will close Thursday 28th October at midnight.
Cant wait to see this months entries !!! Make sure you tell Shazza that you have entered cause I told you :)
Here is my take on it

So go on GIVE IT AGO.....there are some great prizes up for grabs this month....
Thanks for stopping by
Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo