Tuesday, October 19, 2010

GOODBYE TO A SPECIAL FRIEND

Sorry I have been a little MIA lately....I have got a job and have been busy with that....I have not scrapped for about 2 weeks OH NO!!!!! I am having withdrawals :)
Today I am heading out for a little FAREWELL lunch for a very special lady....... Today we say goodbye to our friend Brenda..... We met through my classes I ran at Kaisercraft and have been friends ever since.... Then Elaine,Bev,Julie, Brenda and myself would get together every week for a scrap day and HAD A BALL :)
So our dear friend is heading back to Canada tomorrow......
GOODBYE AND ALL THE VERY BEST FOR THE FUTURE BRENDA..... We will miss you :(
xoxoxoxoxo
Deb

1 comment:

  1. gees, how privileged am i?!?!?!?
    you dedicated a whole blog to me!!!
    that's sooooo cool!!!!

    i have been here only a week and two days now, and i am missing our crazy scrapping group like crazy!
    wish i could just come over and scrap for a day or maybe three!!!
    hope you girls are having fun and hanging out!!!
    miss you all like mad!!!
    thanks deb for the blog - it means so much to me - you make me feel so special!!!
    take care, and have loads of scrapping fun!!!
    bren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo