Sunday, September 5, 2010

DT News :)

Hi Everyone,
I am thrilled to be able to share with you that I am now part of the DT over at From Screen to Scrap Challenge Blog
The lovely Shazza invited me to join there team at a good time..my creative side had been totally zapped and I needed a bit of encouraging and help to get it flowing again....a HUGE thanks to Shazza :)
So every month there is a movie poster that is upload for you to take your inspiration from....
This months is on my side bar and it is Invasion of the Body Snatchers....
Here is my take on it:

Added criteria for an extra 6 bonus Points

1. Black title = 1 pt
2. Must use red and yellow card stock on the page = 2 pts
3. A hand print somewhere on the page = 3 pts

So, please head on over there and give this challenge ago...make sure you tell Shazza that I sent you :) There are some great prizes up for grabs :)
Thanks for stopping by
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo