Thursday, March 13, 2014

Creative Life Group


Hi Everyone,
Last week I ran our second Creative Life group and we had a great time sharing our projects and getting involved in the whole Project Life craze.....
Here are some of my recent pages......

....
I am really enjoying creating these cards and the whole process of keeping it simple and getting you photos into an album....
We meet once a month so if you at interested in joining us please let me know....

Here are a few pages I have made recently too....
This one is using the new Studio Calico - Lemon Lush range...

Next ones are some custom made pages that I have sold....





Well that's all for now.....
Thanks for stopping by :)
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo