Sunday, September 29, 2013

Heaps of Layouts to Share

Hi Everyone.....
It has been awhile AGAIN since I have shared anything here... Sorry to those that do still visit my blog :)
I have been crazy busy.... working full time....moving house and not much scrapping time.....
I have been very busy with custom orders and would love to share them with you....
WARNING..... HEAPS of photos.....














I have been enjoying experimenting with lots of mediums for back grounds after doing some classes at Create On Ormond.... LOTS of fun :)....
Here are some more custom orders....























I told you there were lots of photo's :)
Well I would LOVE to hear from anyone that still visits my blog.....so leave a comment :)
Back Soon with some more custom made pages and also a layout for Create on Ormond....

Thanks for stopping by
Deb xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo