Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hand Made By Us

Hi Everyone,
I have started a page on facebook and I would love you all to become a follower over there. It is called Hand Made By Us and we are selling all handmade items. All the Crochet items are made by some lovely ladies I know in the Phillipines and the small amount of money it costs us to buy them means a HUGE amount to them. So if you want to help and also purchase some lovely items head on over there to see what we have available.




Orders are welcome but please note they need time to be made and also posted here from the Phillipines. Some items are in stock here though so please do not hesitate to contact me at handmadebyus2@gmail.com
Thanks for stopping by
Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo