Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Am Back :)

Hi Everyone or anyone who may still follow this blog :)
I have not updated here for a while but this is where you will find any scrapbooking I have been up to lately....
I went on a retreat last weeknd and taught a class.... Travel Bugs Craft retreats run 2 retreats a year and I am very lucky to have been asked to teach a class for them...
This is the Class I taught...



The ladies got to learn a few techniques and it was lovely to have them come up to me later and show me pages they had re-created by using the class layout...that is the joy of sharing this lovely craft :)
Next retreat will be in November and I will be teaching again :)
Thanks For Stopping by....would love to hear from you if you still visit :)
Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo