Monday, February 6, 2012

Back to basics

Hi All,
We were talking the other day at Create on Ormond about how scrapbooking has turned into works of art and it is good to get back to the basics of scrapbooking.....
So I took that on board and decided I really need to just get my photos scrapped and not to make them works of art.... so here it goes

Just a couple for now....
Here is Ash's latest Critter....(sorry for bad photo)... Colours can be chosen when you place your order

Owl Pencil Case $15

To place an order just email me...
Thanks for stopping by and a HUGE thank you to everyone that leaves a comment on my blog... it means a lot to me that people actually stop by here still :)
Thanks
Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo