Thursday, January 12, 2012

C4AC Comp - Kaisercraft Blog

Hi Everyone...
At the last Crop for a Cause Mel ran a competition that we had to scrap in an hour a page using the new Kaiser Craft christmas range.... go here to see what the other created

I was very thrilled to see that I got 3rd prize :)
Congrats to the LOVLEY Beck for winning 1st prize and the AWESOME Shelley for winning 2nd Prize
Here is the layout I did.....

Thanks Mel for giving us the opportunity to enter and for running AWESOME scrap days.
Back soon
Deb xo

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo Deb.... We rock. Go the Create girls... hehe. Big well done to Beck!!! Everybodys layouts were awesome so very surprised to place anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. That is an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo