Saturday, October 22, 2011

YAY!!!! MOJO is back

WHOOOO HOOO I think my mojo is finally kicking back into gear..... it as only taken over a year but I finally feel like I am enjoying my scrapping again....
Here are my latest pages....
These are some samples I did for Create on Ormond so if you if you want to see them head in there....



 This next page Marissa put on display and someone bought it!!!!! LOVE these papers.....

 This is a gift I have made for a friends little girl...its using the STUNNING Kaisercraft Bon Jour range....My MOST fav paper range EVER!!!!!! Photo is not that great sorry..very overcast today.....



 This was a page done for the Crop for a Cause scrap day.... You had to use mostly re-cylced items...I used a cardboard box as my backgrounds, there is some string, an envelope, cardboard curls, buttons, the cardboard circle left over after the double-sided tape runs out and a quote from a cereal box......






 And just a couple of pages I did just for ME!!!!!




Thanks for stopping by and to those that leave a comment when you do stop by THANKS..... it really means a lot to me to hear what you have to say :)
Deb xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo