Friday, August 27, 2010

Latest Layouts

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all well.... I have some of my latest layouts to share....some have been inspired by layouts I have seen around and thought I would give them ago and give my own style to them....
This is just a very basic layout....

This next layout I saw a similar one and thought WOW I love that...So I gave it a go and put my own spin to it...I have to admit that I am THRILLED with the result....



Every Thursday I have been getting together with some lovely friends just to scrap and I have been LOVING it :)...Thanks ladies :)....Well we all seem to LOVE flowers and keep seeing a new one to make and we give it ago...This next layout has another NEW flower we made....


This layout was inspired by a layout Brenda saw and we thought we would give it ago....something really different and fun to make :)


Well, thats all for today...I have a few more layouts that I have not quite finished so I will share them when I do...
Thanks for stopping by
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Wow Debbie, loving your work! I love the bubble bath pics, too cute. And love your pink layout, the paper curls are gorgeous and the flowers! Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments too :o) *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to visit my blog and also for leaving me a message :) I LOVE hearing from you all xo